DMC SNOW IS…
- A leading provider of Commercial Snow and Ice Management Services.
- Professionally seasoned with over twenty five years of in-the-field, hands-on experience in the area
- Fully licensed, insured and always furthering our education to most efficiently serve our clients.
- Ahead of the weather with Certified Meteorologists on our team to monitor ever-changing weather conditions. Even if just potential weather we are given the heads up much before the news cares to broadcast.
- Responsive and communicative. We offer 24/7 contact with our field liaisons, including weekends and holidays. Our goal is to ensure your needs are being met and expectations exceeded. If you ever need to reach us firstname.lastname@example.org is the most effective way, any time of day!
- Email and text message alerts to receive forecasts of upcoming weather so you can prepare.
Weather alerts and forecasts
Manage your winter operations more efficiently with winter storm alerts and forecasts. Our extensive knowledge in the snow and ice industry provides you with the competitive edge to make correct weather-related decisions to save you money. This optional service is free and includes all alerts and forecasts of incoming weather as we receive them, right from our Meteorologists. This includes daily forecasts, projected snow totals, timing, hazards, and pavement risks.
Pavement Risk empowers you with high-quality meteorological data to aid in making crucial weather-sensitive decisions by providing a 36-hour forecast of pavement temperatures, snow melt, and critical temperatures. This product was carefully tested and achieved a mean absolute error of 1.5 – 2.0 degrees for forecasting pavement temperatures up to 36 hours in advance.
Certified Storm Summaries
This official report is provided and signed by our Certified Meteorologists. These reports are zip code specific and offer a complete narrative of the entire storm from beginning to end. We are very careful and specific in selecting whom we employ for this crucial information. Our weather forecasters and Certified Meteorologists assist us greatly so we can maintain client satisfaction by providing accurate and timely services you depend on. We understand the value of this tool as you’ll know of impending storms when we know. We take great pride in offering storm summaries to our clients as a courtesy.
24 Hour Operation Center
Our Operations Center is open 24 hours anytime there is winter precipitation. We utilize the latest weather tracking data, site cameras, weather stations, street cameras to provide the right service at the right time. Contacting us before, during and after an event could not be easier. We offer 24 hour texting directly with our dispatch center to provide real time updates of all operations. No more playing phone tag or waiting for a response.
Reliability is a major factor when choosing a snow provider. We pride ourselves in having hundreds of plow trucks and hundreds of various snow moving machines at our disposal to react much more efficiently should an issue arise. We also have access to practically an endless supply of deicing material from multiple sources in another effort to keep operations running.
Every site we service, a site map is created and provided to all crew members with everything they need to know about the site. This includes boundaries, snow pile locations, high priority areas, operating hours, to name a few.
For larger properties we will place a mobile office to provide an onsite operations center. Within this office, it will include maps of the site showing areas being serviced, tracking of all equipment in real time and overseeing all operations.
Sometimes snow amounts exceed areas to store it and needs to be removed. Depending on many factors, snow can be melted onsite for quick efficient removal or can be collected and trucked away to one of our many snow storage locations.